We would like to inform you that due to the Coronavirus pandemic many Publishers have shown their support to the scientific community by granting access to their resources for students and researchers. We will continuously update this list.
Oxford University Press:
- Articles and resources on COVID-19 are also downloadable free of charge, to help the battle against the virus.
Taylor and Francis Group:
- The publisher has provided open access to the relevant research on COVID-19, a created dedicated microsite.
- The Library and Information Center of the Hungarian Academy of Science extends its services due to the pandemic. The publishers are granting access to
originally non-accessalbe titles in the REAL Repository family.
- SE Students and researchers can now request these materials via interlibrary loan. With this method, you can also access other research material from the Academy's offline collection and from databases, that the Information Center is subscribed to. Request materials using the following email address: email@example.com
Future Sciene Group:
- The publisher has granted access to it's Journals for Semmelweis University published between 2016 and 2020 until 31st december, 2020. https://www.futuremedicine.com/action/showPublications?pubType=journal