Referring to the Government Decree 279/2020. (VI. 13.), and the Regulation of the Rector and the Chancellor E/16/2020 (VII. 16.), the Central Library will be open to the public on a limited basis. It is possible to loan or return books during service hours.
Students are required to present their valid student card or proof of legal relationship upon entering the facility.
The library can only be visited in accordance with the following rules:
- The use of mask is mandatory throughout the library
- Mandatory distance keeping (minimum 1,5 meter)
- Please pay extra attention to hygiene, use the disinfectants placed in the building.
- The library can not be visited if there are flu-like symptoms
- Visitors are registered at the reception upon entering the library
- Access to the library is via a card system, a reader is entitled to use an access card, which must be handed over and checked out of the library upon departure. The card is only valid for the date of issue.
- Group chat is forbidden in the library area.
For university citizens (valid student card or proof of legal relationship is necessary), the library can be used 7/24, for external readers a limited number of people, with a time limit (maximum 2 hours) on workdays from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Thank You for Your cooperation and understanding.
Image from © pixabay_mattthewafflecat