The Central Library can only be visited by Semmelweis University citizens (valid student card or proof of legal relationship is necessary) between 6:00am-7:00pm paying close attention to the health protection regulations.
The library can only be visited in accordance with the following rules:
- The use of mask is mandatory throughout the library
- Mandatory distance keeping (minimum 1,5 meter)
- Please pay extra attention to hygiene, use the disinfectants placed in the building.
- The library can not be visited if there are flu-like symptoms
- Visitors are registered at the reception upon entering the library
- Access to the library is via a card system, a reader is entitled to use an access card, which must be handed over and checked out of the library upon departure. The card is only valid for the date of issue.
- Group chat is forbidden in the library area.
For non Semmelweis Universtiy citizens only the loaning will be available via e-mail
To use the loaning service you need to follow the process listed below:
Please use our online catalog to find your desired documents. We will expect your request via this address: email@example.com in which you need to give the following details:
1) Personal identification number;
1) The title and the stock number of the document that you wish to loan;
2) Your phone number;
3) We will send you an e-mail notification upon recieving your request and an other one when your order is ready;
4) You can pick up your loaned document at the port by prestntion personal identification in a time previously confirmed by us.
Thank You for Your cooperation and understanding.
Image from © pixabay_mattthewafflecat