The library can not be visited. The possibility of local use is suspended from 8th March 2021.
We are only able to provide the following services:
- the use of online resources (We recommend for students to use online books via VPN access)
- interlibrary loan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- regular loaning (with restrictions: Prior to your visit, you must ask for an appointment via e-mail: email@example.com.)
Temporary loaning process:
Attention! In some cases, you will be able to borrow documents that normally can not be borrowed. If that is the only copy left, please contact us via e-mail regarding your request.
- Please use the online catalogue to search for what you will be needing. We accept your request via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The e-mail must contain your student card number, if you do not have a student card you can use your personal identification number,
- the title of the requested book
- stock number, and
- your phone number.
- You will receive a notification, about your request being prepared.
- You can pick up your loaned documents at the reception in a previously discussed time
- after identifying yourself by showing your student card or proof of your legal relationship with Semmelweis University or in case of none Semmelweis University citizen's personal ID.
- The expired documents can be returned, or the loaning period can be extended. We recommend the extension of loaning, even though we will freeze the late fees from 8th March 2021. Before you would like to return any document you also need to contact the library to specify the time and date of your arrival.
- The extension of loaning differs from the usual practice, now it can be done without bringing back the documents,
- or you can request it via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The regulations are in effect until withdrawal.
Thank You for Your understanding and Your cooperation!
Image from © pixabay_mattthewafflecat